You may have heard of the so-called “hot office,” or a workspace that looks more like a living room than an actual office setting. Such places have the employees lounging on couches and/or sofas while doing their tasks. Whether your business needs informal furniture to liven up the workplace or not depends on the nature of your work, and how it will help your people. If you do need such pieces, you can rely on sellers of used office furniture for quality furniture at lower costs. Continue reading →
Pear Workplace Solutions has been delivering complex office furniture projects in Denver since 1984. We deliver your project and our solutions through our Account Team approach. From the first project, to the moves, adds and changes the same team stays dedicated to your satisfaction.
- Providers of Office Furniture in Denver Welcome Interior Design Legend
- Color Me Impressed: Keeping Office Furniture in Fort Collins in Vogue
- Smart Office Furniture in Colorado Springs Greatly Enhances Workplaces
- Tasteful Used Office Furniture in Denver Make Workspaces Livelier
- Sleek Curves…in the Office?